Hiring: Photo editor for the summer semester

0
639

Are you an unapologetic shutterbug? Is your Instagram profile almost as popular as your Flickr account? Look no further: The Peak is hiring a photo editor the summer semester. Applicants should send in a resume as well as a brief cover letter and portfolio. Sample work relevant to the position(s) applied for is highly encouraged.

The Peak‘s hiring board is looking for a talented and driven SFU photographer to serve as our photo editor. You will work with writers and editors to provide a diverse and creative selection of photographs for our paper, as well as working with and guiding a team aspiring photographers across SFU.

Working for The Peak is an excellent way to gain hands-on experience in the fields of photography and journalism. You will meet like-minded individuals who work hard and play hard in a high-energy environment.

Applicants must be registered SFU students for the duration of the semester for which they are applying. Previous experience with our newspaper is preferred, but not required. Please address your applications to The Peak hiring board at jobs@the-peak.ca, or drop them off at our offices in MBC 2900. Any questions about the process can also be sent to this address.

Applications are due Tuesday, April 18 by 11:59 p.m. The job description for the role can be found here.